Raven Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Forums

Spanish>English Translations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episodes 132-141

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Episodes 132-141 Empty
PostSubject: Episodes 132-141   Episodes 132-141 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:27 pm

What are your thoughts guys? Still loving Sergio? Hating Florencia? As soon as those two stared at each other in shock, I knew he was the guy she told Ivo about. Maybe they can have another chance once they realize Ivo and Mili don't want them.

It's interesting because I feel like if Mili had never met Ivo, she would have fallen so hard for Sergio. But she did (thankfully) and no one else will ever do for her (This is tv fantasy after all). And I think she is so aggressive that she needs someone who will push her right back. Sergio's too nice, she'll walk all over him.

And can I just say what a whore Andrea is? Already hitting on Sergio, basically drooling. Disgusting.

*Remember no spoilers outside of spoiler tags! I don't remember anything that happens except for a few things here and there so please be careful to not spoil anyone*
Back to top Go down
https://ravensubs.forumotion.com

Episodes 132-141
Page 1 of 1