Raven Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Forums

Spanish>English Translations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episodes 127-129

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Episodes 127-129 Empty
PostSubject: Episodes 127-129   Episodes 127-129 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Too lazy to write much right now but everyone is welcome to discuss what's happened so far!

1. SO excited for the new guy in Mili's life. I completely forgot his storyline and who he is (I think he's Florencia's brother? Maybe?) . Please don't spoil me Very Happy
But it does kind of annoy me that Mili and Ivo only want each other when they're jealous. You know when this guy enters the picture, Ivo is going to go nuts. Don't get me wrong, i'm still going to enjoy every minute of it but they should want each other when they're both free too, damn it!

2. Federico and Bernardo have been making me laugh so hard lately. I'm not sure who I love more, Federico/Damian or Federico/Bernardo.

3. Ivo is unbelievable! He tells Flor that he's practically in love with her, seems to mean it, yet now is dying to get rid of her because of her father scratch
Back to top Go down
https://ravensubs.forumotion.com
Mai

Mai

Episodes 127-129 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes 127-129   Episodes 127-129 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:35 pm

can't wait for the next episode.. Loved milli's expression at the end when the guy says "miss" .. Very Happy And i'm hating how Flor is hovering over ivo's family members.. I thought she was very insecure after her divorce and everything.. But suddenly she's so into this marriage thing with ivo! I don't get it Neutral Ivo's freaking out already because flor's dad is very imposing. hate him Evil or Very Mad
But i'm very curious at what might happen when ivo is going to say no to getting married, because it's so obvious that he's not into marriage. womanizer Laughing
Back to top Go down
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Episodes 127-129 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes 127-129   Episodes 127-129 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:49 pm

True but can you blame him? They JUST met. It's ridiculous to be pushing marriage already. And it doesn't really fit because she just went through a divorce so you would think marriage is the last thing she'd want to do right away.
When he dumps her, she's probably going to go whining to Daddy again Rolling Eyes

hehe Yeah Mili was so happy with the "miss". Can't believe she really thought she looked old Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ravensubs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Episodes 127-129 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes 127-129   Episodes 127-129 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episodes 127-129
Page 1 of 1