Raven Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Forums

Spanish>English Translations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episodes 122-123

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Episodes 122-123 Empty
PostSubject: Episodes 122-123   Episodes 122-123 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 pm

So it wasn't until Ivo and Flor confronted Mili at the apartment that I realized how crazy Mili looked at that moment. Not crazy in a funny way, I mean crazy as in mentally insane and in need of psychological care ASAP! Seriously, who does that? Essentially she was stalking Ivo and deceiving his girlfriend so perhaps an apology was in order here rather than threats?

But then Ivo was also exceptionally harsh and mocking. I understand that he's trying to move forward and forget Mili. I understand that when he's around her, those feelings come rushing back and he can't help himself but he has to be stronger and take a stand. Make a choice. It's either Flor and nobody else or Mili and nobody else.

Still, I've found myself more annoyed with Mili lately. Is it just me? A tiny part of me believes she's getting what she deserves for all she put Ivo through when he was running after her all the time. I know, i'm mean Evil or Very Mad

How adorable are Rocky and Victoria?! When Rocky isn't being an idiot and is actually being serious, he really says things that touch my heart. It's at those times that I understand what Vicky sees in him.

Um., what else? I'm drawing a blank. Let me know what you guys think cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ravensubs.forumotion.com
elnia20

Episodes 122-123 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes 122-123   Episodes 122-123 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:33 am

I really agree with you Jennifer!!!!!Mili was treating Ivo very badly lately!!!! Crying or Very sad However,I believe that Ivo has to choose what he really wants!!!!I don"t like his behaviour either!! Mad Thanks again for all the episodes Smile!!!Sorry for my English!!Don"t forget that I am from Greece
Back to top Go down
juju0008

juju0008

Episodes 122-123 Empty
PostSubject: i agree   Episodes 122-123 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 pm

I guess i never really looked at all the times Ivo was chasing after Mili and she would reject him so many time...i guess she is getting a taste of her own medicine...but i think both of them are immature because its a constant game of cat and dog...oh well! they just need to choose either way: be with one another or not!
Back to top Go down
Mai

Mai

Episodes 122-123 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes 122-123   Episodes 122-123 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:09 pm

i totally agree with u too.. i felt milli was acting like a "retard" in the last episode.. c'mon, how can she even thk of playing around and no1 doing anythg abt it.. she was acting really silly .. but it was a bit harsh the way ivo just laughed at her together with flor.. but i donno y i feel ivo n flor look good together.. i mean, she's pretty n smart n good for ivo.. but well, let's see what happens next Wink

n thx for the episodes.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Episodes 122-123 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes 122-123   Episodes 122-123 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Yeah it's like Flor is ideally the girl Ivo should be with. She's rich, intelligent, and classy. And he does have feelings for her.
But you can't choose who you fall in love with and whenever he gets near Mili is like their hearts are calling to one another. How many times have they said they were going to stay away from each other? A gazillion but they can't because there's a strong connection between them more powerful than anything they've ever experienced.
They both know that they are each other's soulmates but Mili is too scared and Ivo is in denial.
Back to top Go down
https://ravensubs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Episodes 122-123 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes 122-123   Episodes 122-123 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episodes 122-123
Page 1 of 1