Raven Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Forums

Spanish>English Translations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 119

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:56 am

Hey guys! Just thought i'd get this going Very Happy
Post all your thoughts on this episode here

I really like the romance between Victoria and Rocky. It's usually very comical but it does have its romantic, sweet moments I love you

I'm probably in the minority but I like Florencia and Ivo together. I know they're only temporary so I can easily enjoy them knowing that they aren't a threat. Plus it opens the "jealousy" door which I love Wink

haha Mili pretending to be the maid. This won't end well, i'm sure lol!

Last edited by RavenStillBeguiling on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ravensubs.forumotion.com
chrissa

chrissa

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:14 am

Very good forum! Bravo Jenn!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nataliaoreiro.gr
FilmFreak

FilmFreak

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Thank you so much   Episode 119 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:19 am

Hi, thank you so much for this amazing site and forum++
now we can finally chat a bit and also thank you so much for the videos you been posting I Love muneca brava so much milli and ivo are so cute , I saw the show in 2002 in turkish channel
i loved it very much .. its a bit sad cause they used to preview spanish shows but not anymore.. sos mi vida was also in wait but it never show up in tukish channel..
thanks to you 6 years later i see the show again..

Also Im busy with graphics ..Very Happy so screencaps is amazing there for.. crediting .. sure also you can check my LJ..Very Happy

gonna post soon..

Hmm.. im gonna watch the show now.. Bye cheers
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/cherry_leaf
juju0008

juju0008

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:12 pm

I really liked this episode just because Mili is such a crazy character but at the same time i really love her. Lets admit that her dressing up like a comedic domestic servant just puts a smile on your face, at least for me it did. Although I HATE Ivo and Flor together i also know that its just so there is more drama. I used to watch this show in Poland when i lived there and it was on about 9 years ago so my memory is probably a little shady..
Spoiler:
I have to say that Muneca Brava is the best!! No american tv show or soap opera can match it!!!

Last edited by RavenStillBeguiling on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remember to put spoilers under a spoiler tag :))
Back to top Go down
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Hey guys cat

Aww you hate Flor and Ivo? At least they're better than Ivo and Andrea (UGH). I guess I accept them because Flor is such a nice person.

I was wondering what exactly is Mili trying to do by going over to Flor's. If Ivo catcher her, he'll surely recognize her. What, she wants to spy on her? What's the point of that? Guess we'll find out
Back to top Go down
juju0008

juju0008

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 pm

I dont know i guess you are right that Ivo and *Florcita are better than him and Andrea but i guess i dont like her because i know that in future episodes she is going to be a B-I-T-C-H to Mili..soo idk...i would like to like her but i really cant. It's ok its just a fling until..well i wont spoil it for others just in case they have not seen what happens with Ivo and Florencia.
Back to top Go down
FilmFreak

FilmFreak

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 am

Your totally right on that.. I know one thing even is an angel with Ivo I WILL NOT like her.. tongue
cause ivo and milli fall in love the day they met.. so.. they are cut..

Haha poor milli spy on her.. she is really jealous..Razz
well.. hope ( I KNOW HOW THE serie will end) That milli and ivo get back together..

drunken
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/cherry_leaf
juju0008

juju0008

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:00 pm

yeah I think that its kind of obvious that Mili and Ivo will be together at the end..just look at the picture at the top if the page..its a no brainer!! hehe..but i hope that things will get spiced up between the love triangle.
Back to top Go down
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Well yeah, in telenovelas the main couple always ends up together in the end. Unless someone dies but that's extremely rare Surprised

But I thought it was just really strange how after the whole Pablo situation was put to rest, Ivo and Mili didn't get together. I can't even remember any valid reason except that Mili is just plain hard headed.
Back to top Go down
juju0008

juju0008

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:40 pm

you know you are right..after Pablo and Pilar left there was nothing really stopping Ivo and Mili. I think that Ivo is the one playing games because he does not know what he wants..he loves Mili..he hates Mili. And then he tells her that she is the one playing games...i dont understand it at all...he needs to get it straight! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai

Mai

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 119   Episode 119 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:17 pm

yea, when pablo n pilar left, i was like, great!! there won't be anything for ivo to get jealous about.. and also milli will stop having doubts about ivo cheating on her with pilar.. but i don't know how ivo just happens to be with 2 women, if not 3 at the same time.. i know he's hot!! lol.. but c'mon.. we'd like to see those sweet moments like in that episode when ivo kidnaps milli .. haha.. Very Happy one of my favourite episodes..

but i believe that ivo has problems choosing.. florencia is really sweet, and elegant and well-mannered and rich.. so ivo thinks about his future... that maybe she's the right one.. but he's in love with milli too.. i don't get that guy at times.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 119 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 119   Episode 119 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 119
Page 1 of 1