Raven Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Forums

Spanish>English Translations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 126

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Episode 126 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 126   Episode 126 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 am

Okay so i've been on Team Ivo ever since he decided to move on. Why? Mainly because Mili wasn't giving him the time of day when he wanted to be with her but once he moved on to someone else, she suddenly wanted him. It annoyed me.

But now i'm supporting her all the way cheers
They're now beginning to make Florencia more unlikable (Why do they have to do this in order to make Mili look better? It would be more interesting and complex if they kept her very likable and sweet). Anyway, it's working because she's starting to get on my nerves with her snob attitude. The superior tone of voice she uses towards not only Mili but the other servants in the house make me want to strangle her Evil or Very Mad

LOL what was up with Mili's green wig? That's suppose to be from the 60s? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ravensubs.forumotion.com
juju0008

juju0008

Episode 126 Empty
PostSubject: i agree   Episode 126 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:28 pm

that wig is not from a time period..its just UGLY...haha but thats Mili! haaha....yeah i agree i dont like Flor talking in her condescending voice to every one but her family.
Back to top Go down

Episode 126
Page 1 of 1