Raven Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Forums

Spanish>English Translations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dante will kill me! By Amanda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenStillBeguiling
Admin
RavenStillBeguiling

Dante will kill me! By Amanda Empty
PostSubject: Dante will kill me! By Amanda   Dante will kill me! By Amanda EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:58 pm

I managed to connect to the internet in Pedro's house. So I recorded the drawing Dante did of me last night and uploaded it so everyone can see it. But he is such a moralist and didn't want me to connect to his neighbor's wireless network because he said it was illegal! Please, he is exaggerating.
When we arrived at his house, we found a stuffed rabbit's head boiling on a pot! Dante says it's a message from the mob but i'm positive that a woman is behind all this. I bet it was that nut case everyone calls Amanda O. She's a psycho who wants me far away from Dante because she's obsessed with him now. What if she follows me with a knife and stabs me in the back? Or if she goes in the bathroom when i'm showering and knocks down the curtain to murder me!

If Dante ever finds out that the pictures from the day that Amanda came to the house were reported on the TV news, he will kill me! I have to stop him from watching TV by all means necessary...or even worse, the computer! I'm receiving millions of daily visits. That means that Dante's face will soon be more famous than Maradona's.
In order to distract him a bit, I asked him to place a cloth on the ceiling so I can do my acrobatics. But something super strange happened to me. At first I could not keep myself hanging and kept falling with every attempt. Only when I turned on the camera and left it recording did everything turn out well.

It's incredible, cameras love me! They're my motivation.

Source
Back to top Go down
https://ravensubs.forumotion.com

Dante will kill me! By Amanda
Page 1 of 1